Saturday, March 8, 2008

Be Safe! Have Fun!

I should feel more comfortable writing posts for my blog that I feel confident in sharing.
I have gained little more knowledge reading through the materials to study for this week.
Millions of people go on line everyday, and most are safe. (??? I hope so!) The way to stay safer is to understand the danger and follow some simple rules. OK! I got that.
I personally doesn't like to do anything on line. I don't do e-bay or on line shopping simply because I have to give my personal information. I certainly do not do chat rooms or sign up web sites requires sharing my identity,but nowadays you can't ignore the on line world. So it came to my conclusion...."Face It...Learn , Participate, and live with it...". I still can't ignore the fear I have about the other side of the world who I'm dealing with,but practice surf safer in mind I can explore more and enjoy the great benefit from it.(Yes, I should!)
Well, I learned a lot for this week about Internet safety. Now I'm little bit more comfortable, I'm looking forward to learn how to use web cams, microphones, and digital cameras allow me to post videos, photos, and audio files online and engage in video conversations. Can I really do all that??? Wow It will be great! good luck to me.

No comments: