Saturday, March 22, 2008

Spring Cleaning # 28 Don't Clutter Up Expensive Cyberspace

GTD was interesting to read and a helpful hint that was there to guide me through organizing my emails.
 First of all ,  I already knew the concept or what I was suppose to do with my information , but since I do not receive or send many emails, it was enough for me to manage just using delete or kept them in the inbox to review for later use.  This time I created folders ... and I sent them to the files as I received new mails. I also kept in my mind to delete them  if I didn't need any more or reply them as soon as possible if it's necessary.
It's actually a lot more faster and neat than before.  It totally makes sense "Spend more time doing than organizing".

Another exercise that was the most useful to me was "Ta-da List" , I create an account with Yahoo and made a to do list on using Ta-da List and send to my own email and save to the file as a Ta-da List.  Well, I am not sure if I did this right , but it is working just like "Sticky Note" I used on my apple i-mac at home. It's pretty fun!

Over all, this exercise helped me to see things differently and i actually did and organized more quickly than before. Thanks.

No comments: